Feel the Glow again! Check out a video of the triumphant return of Trinity Fatu (in-ring name now just Trinity) at the IMPACT Wrestling taping.
At tonight’s IMPACT Wrestling taping (April 29) Trinity was back in action as her in-ring return occurred in Chicago.
After debuting at a taping last night in a segment on the mic, tonight was Trinity’s in-ring return as she took on KiLynn King in a match that fans can’t wait to see in full.
While there were several fan videos that made their rounds online showing off Trinity’s excellent entrance and even the match’s finish ahead of the IMPACT debut.
Only watch the videos below if you don’t mind being spoiled, it is just so exciting to see Trinity back in action.
Formerly known as Naomi in WWE, Trinity wasn’t alone for her in-ring debut as before the show CM Punk was spotted at the taping as well as Mercedes Mone and Tamina.
You can keep up with all the latest IMPACT news by clicking this link.
Have a look at the videos below:
Trinity's Glow Entrance just lit the house up in Chicago for #ImpactWrestling! pic.twitter.com/7zkdqaBoPi
— Covalent TV (@TheCovalentTV) April 30, 2023
Time to officially #FeelTheGlow!@TheTrinity_Fatu makes her @IMPACTWRESTLING debut against @KiLynnKing.#IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/nqp45hGocW
— Qumar Zaman – 💉Booster vaxxed (Pfizer COVID-19) (@TheQumarZaman) April 30, 2023
FEEL THE GLOW 💙💚💙💚 pic.twitter.com/FeJqIJC1XN
— T2AIA#2 (@EggsSpamm) April 30, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?