Former AEW Chief Brand Officer Brandi Rhodes has shared a clip of herself training in the ring with her husband, WWE star Cody Rhodes.
Brandi returned to the ring during a December 2021 AEW Dark taping. She wrestled during several more Dark/Elevation tapings before her departure from the company in February.
While Cody has since made a high profile wrestling return, joining WWE, Brandi has yet to publicly step into the ring since leaving AEW.
Brandi has now confirmed that she has been training in between the ropes, getting the better of Cody in a brief clip shared to Twitter, which you can watch below:
I'll show you a nightmare!
— Brandi Rhodes (@TheBrandiRhodes) May 18, 2022
Brandi teased a return to WWE shortly after Cody’s first Raw match following his own return. She previously worked as an announcer for the company under the name Eden prior to her departure in 2016.
Cody is slated to face Seth Rollins in a Hell in a Cell match at next month’s Premium Live Event of the same name. You can view the updated card for the event right here.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- Claudio Castagnoli Says AEW Makes Him Feel Like “A Kid In A Candy Store”
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Tony Khan Announces ROH Pay-Per-View ‘Death Before Dishonor’
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- Katsuyori Shibata Makes Appearance At Forbidden Door
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Jon Moxley Crowned Interim AEW World Champion