The viewership for the July 9 episode of WWE SmackDown on FOX, the last to take place in the ThunderDome, has been revealed.
As reported by Wrestlenomics, the show drew an average of 1.986 million viewers.
This is up from the overnight viewership of 1.881 million, and the prior week’s final viewership of 1.861 million.
In the important 18-49 demographic, the show drew a 0.48 rating, which represents 625,000 viewers in the key demo. It’s up from the previous week’s 0.46 rating.
This coming Friday’s SmackDown is the first in front of fans, the final before Money in the Bank, and has Roman Reigns vs the Usos against Edge and the Mysterios in a six-man tag main event.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Multiple AEW Reference On WWE Raw Including Scathing Line From Roman Reigns