The viewership for last night’s (June 8) episode of WWE NXT on the USA Network has been revealed.
According to PWTorch, last night’s show drew an average of 669,000 viewers, which is up from the 668,000 figure that last week’s show brought in.
Last night’s show, which was opened by a fun singles match between Oney Lorcan and Austin Theory, drew an average of 0.20 in the all-important 18-49 demographic.
It looks like NXT has found its regular viewership base, as the show has drawn between 668k and 700k viewers for the last five weeks, meaning the show has neither been good enough to gain viewers or bad enough to turn viewers away.
The show also featured Ted DiBiase Sr bringing the Million Dollar Championship out of retirement for the ladder match between LA Knight and Cameron Grimes at NXT TakeOver: In Your House.
This is the final show before this week’s NXT TakeOver: In Your House this weekend. NXT will be hoping for a viewership boost next week coming off this weekend’s show.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats