The viewership numbers are in for this week’s episodes (February 5, 2020) of AEW Dynamite on TNT and WWE NXT on the USA Network.
Once again, it was Dynamite that drew more viewers with 928,000, which is up from last week’s 828,000.
NXT, on the other hand, drew 770,000 viewers, an increase from 712,000 last week.
As has become tradition, Dynamite won in every demographic except 50+. It came 11th in 18-49 while NXT was 34th.
Advertised before Dynamite were Jon Moxley vs. Ortiz, The Elite vs. The Lucha Bros, Butcher & Blade, SCU vs. Best Friends, and Cody taking 10 lashes from MJF.
NXT, on the hand, was promoted around Raw’s Charlotte Flair making an appearance to respond to Rhea Ripley’s challenge for a match at WrestleMania.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event