The viewership for last night’s Friday Night SmackDown, which was a special WrestleMania edition, has been revealed courtesy of ShowBuzz Daily.
The site is reporting that WrestleMania SmackDown, which featured several promos, a title match and the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal, brought in an average of 2.08 million viewers.
The show, which saw killer promos from Edge, Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan also brought in a 0.55 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
For comparison, last week’s SmackDown brought in 2.036 million viewers. WWE will have been hoping for a few extra viewers this week, considering the matches booked could have made the WrestleMania card.
In case you didn’t manage to catch last night’s show, you can find out exactly what happened from our live coverage, by clicking right here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star