It looks like Raw tag team The Viking Raiders could be about to get a new member of the clan.
According to Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet, WWE aired a Sarah Logan promo during the Raw commercials in which she declared herself to be a viking and that she planned to “raid” the entire women’s division.
You don’t have to be a sleuth to read between the lines on that one. Subtly has never been a strong point with WWE.
Logan is of course the real life wife of Viking Raiders member Erik (Raymond Rowe). The two were even married in an epic viking wedding ceremony late last year.
Logan has not been seen on Raw since the Superstar Shakeup, when the Riott Squad faction was broken up, with Liv Morgan (who is also MIA) moving to SmackDown and Ruby Riott going down with injury.
The Raiders had not been active much on Raw recently either since their call-up from NXT and the backlash over their original main roster name change to The Viking Experience.
Having been consigned to Main Event for several weeks, the Raiders returned to Raw last night in a quick victory over jobbers Gustin Uberstud and Ryan Taylor.
They were also involved in an altercation with SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan and Rowan, which may well become the duo’s first major main roster programme.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Eric Bischoff Says Tony Khan Is Booking AEW ‘Like A 14-Year-Old’
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee