It’s being reported that Vince McMahon has ordered all WWE wrestlers to do extra training ahead of the company’s return to the road.
As per PWInsider, the idea is to get talent in better shape now they’ll be wrestling more often again, instead of just once a week (or less when shows were being pre-taped).
The workouts will take place at the WWE Performance Center and will consist of drills and even matches.
Word is that, unlike some extra training that Vince McMahon has ordered in the past, everyone on the roster will be asked to partake in these.
A number of talents seemed to be in favor of the idea and are looking forward to things getting back to normal, but realize there’s work to be put in to get back into tip-top shape both in terms of physical shape, and getting in reps in the ring.
WWE returns to the road with the July 16 episode of SmackDown next month.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite