Vince McMahon was spotted checking out one of WrestleMania’s most looked forward to events each year, WrestleMania Fan Axxess
Ahead of the festivities truly kicking off tonight (April 1) in Dallas, Texas for SmackDown and then the WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony, Vince was spotted flanked by none other than Nick Khan and Bruce Prichard.
Vince McMahon is set to make the induction speech for the marquee inductee of this Hall of Fame Class of 2022, The Undertaker.
Vince McMahon continues to feature prominently on WWE television, particularly in the lead-up to this year’s WrestleMania where he has been involved in angles with Austin Theory and Pat McAfee as well as Seth Rollins.
Without a WrestleMania match, Rollins had a meeting with McMahon in his corporate office where Vince informed Seth he would have a match at the grandest stage of them all, with a partner of McMahon’s choosing.
You can view the announced cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
View this post on Instagram
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed