In something that seems to be a pretty common theme nowadays,Vince McMahon reportedly changed “just about everything” that was planned for Raw tonight.
PWInsider reports that at 7:20pm, which is when Vince McMahon arrived just 40 minutes before the show started, pretty much the entire show was ripped up and rewritten.
The show featured the call-up of Keith Lee from NXT, who lost via disqualification to Randy Orton due to Drew McIntyre interference. Orton punted McIntyre several times apparently giving him possible career threatening injuries.
The show also saw Aleister Black turn heel by attacking Kevin Owens during a talk show segment for his return.
Asuka retained Raw Women’s Title in a lumberjack match against Sasha Banks, and we had some Raw underground segments too in which the Hurt Business was dominant.
The main event saw Rey & Dominik Mysterio face Seth Rollins & Murphy in a tag team match. The match was crashed by RETRIBUTION who attacked both Mysterios.
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw