A former WWE star has recently revealed that Vince McMahon “didn’t understand” plans he had made with another WWE star.
Speaking with Signed By Superstars, current AEW star Matt Hardy revealed plans that he and Bray Wyatt had for their tag team, that Vince McMahon “didn’t get”.
“We did have input, but I don’t think Vince (McMahon) got what we were going for. If we would’ve followed what we wanted to do, we were gonna have Bray (Wyatt) kind of be homeless because he lost Abigail and Randy (Orton) burned his stuff down. He was gonna come to the Hardy Compound and we were gonna do a series of vignettes there, as opposed to just wrestlers on the show every week. I felt like that waters down so much. We wanted to do stuff that was gonna be (at) the Hardy Compound that was super entertaining.”
Matt Hardy departed WWE due to contract expiry in March 2020, and currently appears on AEW Dynamite.
Bray Wyatt is still with WWE and is well liked by the promotion, but is currently being kept off TV.
Quote via POST Wrestling
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?