Vince McMahon has introduced an interesting new rule backstage regarding one of WWE’s producers.
Per Fightful Select, the WWE Chairman has insisted on referring former TNA X-Division Champion and backstage producer Petey Williams as “Pete” or “Peter”.
This has apparently been reflected internally backstage for everyone.
As previously mentioned, Petey Williams has received high praise from talent and higher ups backstage for his work.
Williams worked as producer on AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins match and promo segments on last night’s WWE Raw.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match