WWE chairman Vince McMahon and WWE president Nick Khan have both received raises from the WWE board of directors.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, McMahon’s salary for the year 2022 will be $2 million, while it was $1.4 million for the year 2021.
As for Nick Khan, the second equity grant, which was part of his sign-on agreement and previously disclosed as $9 million, will now increase by $7 million, to a total of $16 million. This is set to pay out on September 20, 2022.
WWE's board of directors has given Vince McMahon and Nick Khan raises.
Vince's salary for 2022 will be $2.0M. In 2021, it was $1.4M.
If I understand right, Nick's second equity grant (part of his sign-on agreement), disclosed prior as $9M, increases by $7M, to $16M. pic.twitter.com/gs864Vm7Sk
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) March 11, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return