Vince McMahon will personally be scouting talent at the Performance Center this week.
Fightful Select (subscription required) reported the news earlier today, stating this is part of an effort to scout talent for potential main roster call-ups. This comes after WWE cut a significant portion of their main roster in recent months.
Vince McMahon will reportedly make his appearance at the Performance Center this Thursday.
The report also states that several major WWE figures have made the trip to Orlando to scout talent. Bruce Prichard and John Laurinaitis have both made trips to the Performance Center in recent weeks.
NXT stars Karrion Kross, Bronson Reed, Scarlett and Shotzi Blackheart have all been backstage at recent Raws and SmackDowns. Kross and Reed appeared on last week’s episode of Main Event while Scarlett and Blackheart worked a dark match at last week’s SmackDown.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown