There is even more Vince McMahon news, this time involving John Cena.
A new report from the Wall Street Journal has indicated that Vince McMahon has paid over $12 million in “hush money” over the past 16 years to “suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity”, including a $7.5 million payment to a former WWE wrestler. Click here to see the full report.
According to Fightful Select (subscription required), McMahon is scheduled to travel from Fort Worth to Vancouver next weekend.
There was no specific reason given, but Fightful was told that it has something to do with John Cena. The word backstage was that this is the reason for Vince traveling.
Cena’s Peacemaker series is set to resume in a while for the second season where filming will take place in Vancouver.
It remains to be seen what will come of this in regards to John Cena’s future in WWE after not being slated for the SummerSlam event on July 30.
In regards to the bigger Vince McMahon news of the day, all further updates and follow-ups on this story can be found at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed