Vince McMahon is reportedly being ‘very specific’ about plans for today WWE Elimination Chamber matches.
Two Chamber bouts are planned for the Premium Live Event, one to decide the #1 contender to the Raw Women’s Championship ahead of WrestleMania 38, and the other for Bobby Lashley’s WWE Championship.
Per PWInsider, McMahon is being specific about what he wants from both contests, with some spots originally planned for the women’s match being changed so the bout isn’t too similar to the men’s Chamber.
Many notable WWE names are in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia for today’s show, with Jason Jordan, Adam Pearce, Shawn Daivari, Shane Helms, Abyss and Jamie Noble listed as producers for the show.
A previous report noted that the event is set to feature several twists and turns, ahead of WrestleMania 38.
You can check out the announced card for WWE Elimination Chamber at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39