It’s being reported that Vince McMahon was never a fan of a certain WWE star and the future doesn’t exactly look bright for him.
Andrade was one of only two names from the draft pools who still remains without a brand, alongside the injured Mickie James, and there has been speculation over where he could end up.
The latest word is that the plan was for him to simply remain on Raw, but moving him to NXT is also something that has been discussed. In response to fans’ concern about Andrade, Dave Meltzer writes:
Vince never got it with him. Whatever he got was just remnants because Heyman saw him in Mexico & Japan and thought he was top talent, and got him as far as he could. There’s a reason when Heyman was ousted I told everyone Andrade was dead.
Andrade has suffered consecutive decisive losses as of late, most recently by Keith Lee and Angel Garza. WWE teased a reunion between him and Zelina Vega on this past Monday’s Raw but then Vega was drafted to SmackDown.
WrestleTalk.com will of course keep you update with any further news or confirmation on where WWE will place Andrade following the recent brand shuffle.
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- Kevin Owens Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Undertaker Recalls Thinking Major Star Wouldn’t Make It In WWE