In case you’ve not been paying attention, this year’s WrestleMania in Dallas is the most STUPENDOUS two night WrestleMania in history! Complete with the biggest match in WrestleMania history!
That’s a lot of branding, something that WWE and Vince McMahon love. Vince spoke during his appearance on the Pat McAfee show about the tagline, and why he went with ‘stupendous’.
“I love branding. We try to brand everything, and marketing, it’s just fascinating to do that. So you have to (think), ‘What makes this WrestleMania different?’ So, the word stupendous is not used very often. So when you’re hitting stupendous, it’s like, ‘Stupendous? What the hell is stupendous?’ A lot of people have to look it up.
“It sounds good, it sounds grand – ‘Stupendous!’ I haven’t used that word before and it’s not in everyday speak, stupendous is not in everyday speak, so that’s why, you wanna do something to get everyone’s attention.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
During the show, Vince was asked about numerous topics, including WWE’s current relationship with Saudi Arabia.
You can find a full recap of McMahon’s appearance on the Pat McAfee Show at this link.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed