At 5pm ET today, WWE will hold its first quarter earnings call, and Wall Street has given its predictions for how the company’s finances will look.
Via Dave Meltzer, Wall Street notes that the total revenue is expected to be $264,630,000, with a profit of $19,300,000.
It’s worth adding that if these figures are met, then the company’s stock won’t drop, but if the company fails to reach the mark, it probably will.
Interestingly, these calls are usually held at 11am, not 5pm. This start time means the stock market will have closed for the day before the call starts.
Of course, it could be a very interesting call indeed as WWE has felt the wrath of the coronavirus pandemic over the last month or so.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com as we’ll keep you updated with any important news coming out of the call later on.
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight