Another update has been provided regarding the ongoing speculation about the status of former NXT UK Champion WALTER.
Since he split from his wife, there have been rumours that WALTER is more open to moving to the US, and the Wrestling Observer Newsletter has some more news.
A few days ago, the Austrian showed off a photo of the amazing shape he’s getting into, making him even more terrifying than he already was.
The Observer reports that there is indeed interest in bringing WALTER to the US, and the reason for him getting into better shape is because that’s more important on the main roster.
Of course, the US could also include NXT 2.0, but you have to imagine he doesn’t exactly match what the brand is going for right now so the main roster would be more likely.
Having said that, WALTER’s teammates in Imperium – Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner – are the current NXT Tag Team Champions, and are set to defend against Kyle O’Reilly and Von Wagner at WarGames this coming Sunday.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos