Wardlow officially earned a match with his former leader MJF at this Sunday’s AEW Double or Nothing pay-per-view on tonight’s (May 25) episode of Dynamite.
On last week’s show, Wardlow took 10 lashes from MJF, which was the first condition that he had to meet, with him facing Shawn Spears in a Steel Cage on tonight’s show, with MJF as the referee.
The match took place to start tonight’s show, which Wardlow ended up winning thanks to some miscommunication between Spears and MJF.
The match between MJF and Wardlow will now take place at this Sunday’s (May 29) AEW Double or Nothing show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed