Wardlow has commented on MJF’s recent discussions about free agency, calling his WWE defection teases ‘absolute bulls**t’.
MJF has teased a jump to WWE on numerous occasions both on TV and in interviews, believing his AEW contract expiring will result in ‘the bidding war of 2024’.
Speaking with the New York Post, Wardlow argued that these teases are actually bad business.
Not a fan of MJF’s digs at AEW, Wardlow said:
“I don’t know if that is good business what he’s doing. That might be the one thing I can say is bad business for Max. That goes back to who he is as a person. AEW has given Max a platform to become what he’s become, so to go on Twitter and do these interviews and just blatantly slap AEW in the face by saying I’m going to WWE in 2024 was absolute bulls**t.”
Recent reports have indicated that MJF is legitimately unhappy with his current contract.
Following AEW President Tony Khan addressing MJF mentioning his contract issues on TV, the AEW star responded to Khan’s words in a now-deleted tweet.
MJF will face Wardlow at Double or Nothing this Sunday. Check out the announced card for the pay-per-view right here.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed