AEW star Wardlow wants to join the Marvel or DC Universe in the future.
Speaking with The Doctor Chris Mueller of Bleacher Report, Wardlow discussed the Double Or Nothing pay-per-view, his matchup against MJF and potential acting in the Marvel or DC Universe.
“Yeah, I think I absolutely would [consider acting]. That’s something I think that’s always been in the back of my head. You see what John Cena, The Rock and Batista are doing, and it’s phenomenal. Then I gotta say, to be a part of the Marvel Universe or the DC Universe. Oh my God, that would be a dream come true. That’d be an honor. I’d love to do that one day if the opportunity came up.”
Wardlow will face MJF in a long awaited grudge match at AEW Double Or Nothing this Sunday in Las Vegas.
For the full lineup for the event, click here.
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Lexis King Reacts To Fans Calling Themselves ‘Lex Offenders’
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- CM Punk To Make Big WWE Announcement
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed
- Dominik Mysterio Blacks Out Social Media Following Title Loss