AEW star Wardlow wants to join the Marvel or DC Universe in the future.
Speaking with The Doctor Chris Mueller of Bleacher Report, Wardlow discussed the Double Or Nothing pay-per-view, his matchup against MJF and potential acting in the Marvel or DC Universe.
“Yeah, I think I absolutely would [consider acting]. That’s something I think that’s always been in the back of my head. You see what John Cena, The Rock and Batista are doing, and it’s phenomenal. Then I gotta say, to be a part of the Marvel Universe or the DC Universe. Oh my God, that would be a dream come true. That’d be an honor. I’d love to do that one day if the opportunity came up.”
Wardlow will face MJF in a long awaited grudge match at AEW Double Or Nothing this Sunday in Las Vegas.
For the full lineup for the event, click here.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name