It seems we now know whether Stephanie McMahon was backstage at WrestleMania 39, at least for the first night of the event on April 1.
McMahon resigned from WWE upon her father Vince McMahon’s return to the company in January.
We already know Vince was backstage last night in a “supervisory role”, but was Stephanie there too?
The answer seems to be yes.
According to PWInsider Elite (via SEScoops), Stephanie was backstage at WrestleMania, the first time she’s been at a WWE event since her resignation.
There’s no word on exactly what she was doing backstage, but we’ll let you know if there are any updates.
Vince, on the other hand, was reportedly on the headset “supervising”, with Paul Levesque (Triple H) being the man in charge.
We’ll let you know if there’s any further news before, during or after the second night of Mania tonight.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away