NXT star Cora Jade had a star making performance in the Women’s War Games match at last night’s (December 5) NXT War Games event, pinning Jacy Jayne to score the victory for her team.
At just 20 years old, Jade became the youngest War Games competitor of all time, and she celebrates her three year wrestling anniversary next month, and that all happened because of one man. CM Punk.
Videos have been making the rounds on social media today of a young Cora Jade meeting her idol on two seperate situations, once at a WWE fan meet and greet, and once at a UFC fan event.
CM Punk's Straight Edge ethos helped Cora Jade through High School. pic.twitter.com/5CMaEdOthG
— Catch Wrestling U (@CatchWrestling) December 6, 2021
Cora Jade, WWE PPV breakout star.
What a journey. pic.twitter.com/oopQSLFTSF
— Danny (@dajosc11) December 6, 2021
Just goes to show you that the world is a small place, and the wrestling world is even smaller than that.
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Released WWE Star Signs New Contract