NXT star Cora Jade had a star making performance in the Women’s War Games match at last night’s (December 5) NXT War Games event, pinning Jacy Jayne to score the victory for her team.
At just 20 years old, Jade became the youngest War Games competitor of all time, and she celebrates her three year wrestling anniversary next month, and that all happened because of one man. CM Punk.
Videos have been making the rounds on social media today of a young Cora Jade meeting her idol on two seperate situations, once at a WWE fan meet and greet, and once at a UFC fan event.
CM Punk's Straight Edge ethos helped Cora Jade through High School. pic.twitter.com/5CMaEdOthG
— Catch Wrestling U (@CatchWrestling) December 6, 2021
Cora Jade, WWE PPV breakout star.
What a journey. pic.twitter.com/oopQSLFTSF
— Danny (@dajosc11) December 6, 2021
Just goes to show you that the world is a small place, and the wrestling world is even smaller than that.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther