Bayley shocked the world (except not really) on WWE Friday Night SmackDown as she turned full-on heel, burst the Bayley Buddies, and beat Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Women’s Title.
To accompany her new look and new attitude, Bayley now has some new theme music that she’ll make her way to the ring to.
You can see the entrance from last night’s house show below, as posted on Twitter by @GesusKriest:
Bayley's entrance tonight for @ChrisMNovak. Share with your fellow Bayley weirdos. ? pic.twitter.com/80pIfErT69
— David (@GesusKriest) October 13, 2019
The start to that entrance is sort of a fusion between Dolph Ziggler’s record scratch, but instead of the record scratch it’s the sound effect The Fiend uses to turn the arena lights off before he massacres somebody.
The music itself is pretty generic, but at least they changed it.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About