New Japan Pro Wrestling’s G1 Climax 29 tournament will draw to a close on AXS TV this Saturday, Aug. 24 at 9pE/6pP.
The two-hour special will feature a clash between Kota Ibushi and Jay White, with the winner becoming this year’s G1 Climax winner.
AXS has released a sneak preview of the match which can be seen below.
On top of the G1 Climax final, the likes of Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kazuchika Okada and Jon Moxley will be in action during the two-hour special broadcast.
- Kota Ibushi vs. Jay White
- Kazuchika Okada & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Minoru Suzuki & Zack Sabre Jr.
- KENTA/YOSHI-HASHI/Tomohiro Ishii vs. Tama Tonga/Tanga Loa/Bad Luck Fale
- Taguchi/Honma/Yano/Goto/Makabe vs. Naito/EVIL/SANADA/Takagi/BUSHI
- Juice Robinson & Toa Henare vs. Jon Moxley & Shota Umino
Make sure you check out the final and everything else that NJPW has to offer on axs.tv this Satruday evening.