WWE announced numerous former women’s stars for the 2022 women’s Royal Rumble match back on the January 7 episode of SmackDown, including WWE Hall of Famer Lita.
Lita made her first appearance on the blue brand in almost 20 years on last week’s (January 14) show, where she dropped Charlotte Flair with a Twist of Fate ahead of both women entering the Rumble.
Lita took to her Instagram today to share a video of her training for the Rumble, which sees her practicing her iconic Moonsault ahead of the 30-woman battle royal.
View this post on Instagram
Lita is not the only former WWE women’s star announced for the Royal Rumble. For a full list of announced participants for the Royal Rumble matches, click here.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Update On Miro’s Whereabouts During AEW Absence
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks