Who need cinematic matches when you can have cinematic backstage attacks featuring Liv Morgan and WWE Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch?
That’s right, because late on Sunday (December 19) evening, WWE released a video of Liv Morgan attacking who she thought was Becky Lynch, only to find out it was a stunt double, and that Becky was behind her all along!
If you put goofiness and logic to one side, fans have generally praised WWE for trying something new to hype matches.
Here’s the video.
Of course there a questions, like why did no-one see Liv enter? Why did Liv not notice Becky’s hair was different? Why did no-one see Becky Lynch enter behind Liv Morgan, and of course, why were there four cameramen at a training session?
That’s wrestling logic, I suppose.
Lynch and Morgan will face off for the Raw Women’s Championship at the WWE Day 1 PPV on January 1, 2022.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw