Everyone hates MJF.
A photo of AEW star MJF’s parents went viral yesterday, as it showed them holding a sign saying “we’re MJF’s parents and we think he sucks too!”
Just to make sure the world knows how much they hate their son, they were at last night’s AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam show to watch him defeat Brian Pillman Jr, and were interviewed by Fite TV.
As you can see in the below video, Mr and Mrs Friedman didn’t hold any punches in regards to their son, and apologised to everyone for bringing him into the world of wrestling.
Even @The_MJF‘s parents don’t like him! @SoSaysShernoff speaks to the people responsible for bringing him into this world!#AEWDynamite is on #AEWPLUS
[ LIVE on #FITE | Join | https://t.co/DYIIe3cQvl ] pic.twitter.com/GFrqyUWJsa
— FITE (@FiteTV) September 22, 2021
I can’t wait for MJF’s promo next week, where he will presumably call out his own mother and then punch her with the diamond ring for good measure.
Parental love is unconditional…unless your child is MJF.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw