WWE Universal Champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt didn’t appear on SmackDown last night, but he did come out to play after the show.
The main event of the show saw The Miz and Daniel Bryan beat Baron Corbin and Dolph Ziggler in a tag team match.
After that, Miz, Bryan and Corbin were all left in the ring when the lights went down and Wyatt’s laugh played through the speakers.
That’s how the show went off air, but after that, The Fiend came out and attacked all four men from the main event, which you can see here:
Another video of The Fiend Bray Wyatt attacking Daniel Bryan, The Miz, King Corbin & Dolph Ziggler#SmackDownpic.twitter.com/6MM2gql4Df
— . (@lowlifechief) December 21, 2019
It was announced that on next week’s SmackDown, Miz, Bryan and Corbin will have a Triple Threat match with the winner earning a Universal Title match at the Royal Rumble.
Given how things have played out in recent weeks, it would probably be a safe bet to say that Bryan is the most likely to win that match to set up a rematch from Survivor Series for the Royal Rumble.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other