WWE has debuted a brand new show called “The Bump” on its YouTube channel, and you can check it out below.
The show, which is hosted by Kayla Braxton, McKenzie Mitchell, Evan Mack, Matt Camp, Ryan Pappolla, and Dan Vollmayer.
Each episode will have special guests, with this week’s guests being Seth Rollins, Adam Cole and Charlotte Flair. It’s basically a chat show with lots of people talking over each other and some backstage videos.
Let us know what you think of the show in the comments. Are you going to watch? Or is this just an unnecessary addition to WWE’s schedule?
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- Date Of WWE’s Next Saudi Arabia Event Revealed
- WWE Again Buries Sasha Banks & Naomi During WWE Raw
- Will Ospreay ‘Not On Good Terms’ With Kenny Omega
- Lacey Evans To Make In-Ring Return On Next Week’s WWE Raw
- Kris Statlander Reveals Real Reason For Recent Gimmick Change
- Major Change Made To WWE Hell In A Cell Match
- Big Update On Possibility Of Cody Rhodes Getting Added To WWE 2K22