Self-isolation is getting to us all. I for one have a mirror that I talk to in moments of self-reflection. However, there are some people, like arguably the world’s greatest wrestler Will Ospreay, who have different coping mechanisms.
Indie star Kyle Fletcher tweeted to say he would share a video of Ospreay throwing himself down the stairs if he got 100 retweets. Needless to say he got the retweets almost immediately, and now we have the below video to watch.
— Kyle Fletcher (@kylefletcherpro) March 31, 2020
Imagine going back to New Japan Pro Wrestling and explaining to them that you can’t compete because you were injured throwing yourself down the stairs for fun.
I will say that there are other forms of entertainment available while isolating that I would recommend above falling down a flight of stairs, but I’m not going to judge.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Returns After Three Month Absence