WWE broke out some new 8k cameras on SmackDown last Friday night. While those cameras make the entrances look incredible, they can still be pointed at the wrong things at the wrong times.
During a backstage segment, Matt Riddle was talking some trash to The Hurt Business. Lashley decided to stomp on Riddle’s foot to get revenge.
Apparently, the cameraman thought he was really going to stomp it. So, he put the camera where their feet would be in view. Watch Lashley miss by a mile and Riddle sell it anyway.
— Jessi Davin (@jessithebuckeye) January 19, 2021
This wasn’t the only camera botch of the night. Mace and RETRIBUTION’s entrance featured a random WWE staff member in the camera shot.
There was also some odd camera work during an Asuka promo. They also cut away from the WrestleMania commercial before it was over.
Vince will surely be upset about the mistakes.
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars