If you watched last night’s episode of Raw you may have been left slightly confused after AJ Styles took on Akira Tozawa.
As the camera followed Styles back up the ramp after the match, you could see security tackling what appeared to be an over-excited fan jumping the guard-rails and getting into the ring.
— Nick Piccone (@nickpiccone) January 7, 2020
Nice, swift intervention from security there.
Only it turns out that the person trying to enter the ring was not a fan, and was in fact the wedding officiant from last week’s Raw, trying to get into the ring for the following segment.
Clearly no-one informed security that this was going to happen, because they weren’t exactly gentle while wrestling him out of the ring before realising who he was.
— Dr. Sean Thurmond (@seanthurmond) January 7, 2020
Imagine having to go through something as awful as the wedding, and then being tackled by security the week after. I hope they’re paying him enough for the work he’s putting in.
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress
- Update On Top WWE Star Expected For Imminent Return