Ric Flair continues to prepare for his last match including an early morning workout with cameras rolling to document the push!
As Ric Flair continues to prepare for what he is billing as Ric Flair’s Last Match including taking to Twitter on Saturday morning to post a snap of him doing some very impressive work in front of an impressive audience.
Seemingly followed by a personal trainer as well as three documentarians, Flair showed off his impressive strength doing an outdoor workout.
Ric Flair has been recently spotted in the gym working out with Jay Lethal as well as doing Father of the Bride duties, walking his daughter and WWE star Charlotte Flair down the aisle at her wedding to AEW star Andrade El Idolo.
While it isn’t immediately clear what project the crew was trailing the workout for but Flair has recently announced partnering with WWE to create a long-form documentary about the wrestling legend.
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) June 4, 2022
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name