Did you catch what dastardly Dominik Mysterio did during the Hall of Fame speech from his Dad, Rey Mysterio? Find out what happened!
One of the major hanging questions around what was going to happen at the WrestleMania 39 WWE Hall of Fame Induction ceremony was what might happen with the Mysterio family fracas!
After finally accepting his challenge for a match, Rey is set to face off against his son Dominik at the ‘Grandest Stage of Them All’ but tonight could have been a moment of bonding.
However, it really wasn’t.
Refusing to stand up when Rey came out, Dominik Mysterio along with his Judgment Day pals Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley all remained seated for the Hall of Famer’s entrance.
Before his actual speech began though, the trio left the stage!
Rey Mysterio went on to give an emotional and engaging speech in which he thanked his family for their support of him throughout his career.
To see who was originally seated next to Rhea Ripley as well as other familiar faces in the talent section at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, you can click this link.
EVERYBODY is on their feet for @reymysterio!
Well, almost everybody… 👀#WWEHOF pic.twitter.com/UY4aeoaFOq
— WWE (@WWE) April 1, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star