Here’s what happened with Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland after Friday’s (March 18) edition of AEW Rampage.
In the main event of the show, Lee defeated Max Caster in singles action. Following an attack from Powerhouse Hobbs and Ricky Starks, Swerve Strickland ran down to make the save.
The episode ended with Lee and Strickland celebrating The Limitless One’s win in the ring.
AEW has now shared an exclusive video of the two stars addressing the crowd after the show. Lee thanked his fans for sticking by him, and showed appreciation to AEW for welcoming him back to pro wrestling.
Strickland reminded San Antonio who’s house it is, before he was carried out of the arena on Lee’s back.
You can watch the video below:
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records using our tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss