This week’s episode of AEW Dynamite is set to act as the special anniversary episode of the show, celebrating the three year anniversary of the first episode of Dynamite.
The show is set to go 15 minutes over, and will feature multiple big matches across it’s two hour 15 minute run time.
We now know what match is set to open up the show, per MJF himself, his match against Wheeler Yuta, which was announced during their promo segment on last week’s show, will open up the episode.
I was the first match at ALL IN.
I was in the first ever Dynamite.
I’ll be in the First match for the 3 Year anniversary of Wednesday night Dynamite on @TBSNetwork against Wheelsy. I am @AEW
…..as long as @TonyKhan keeps paying up #2024
The updated line up for the show is as followed:
- MJF vs. Wheeler Yuta
- Interim AEW Women’s World Champion Toni Storm, Willow Nightingale and Athena w/ Saraya vs. Jamie Hayter, Serena Deeb and Penelope Ford w/ Britt Baker
- AEW TNT Championship – Wardlow (c) vs. Brian Cage w/ Prince Nana
- Bryan Danielson and ROH Pure Champion Daniel Garcia vs. ROH World Champion Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara
- Jay Lethal vs. Darby Allin
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star