It was reported earlier today that WWE will tape more shows from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando this week for SmackDown and Raw. It is also being reported that WWE will take over a hotel to ensure WWE employees are quarantined from the outside world while taping.
Some might say that’s not enough. WWE is going a step further this time for the tapings.
The current plan is WWE will be changing the ropes, turnbuckles, aprons, and canvas after every match, according to PWInsider. They are also planning to do a complete sanitizing of the WWE Performance Center as they work.
For certain, the PC needs a washdown after the Edge and Orton match. I’m pretty sure they touched every surface in the building during their match that seemingly lasted for 2/3rds of the quarantine.
The article makes no mention of how WWE is getting around the stay at home order in Florida. Stay tuned to WrestleTalk for more late-breaking news on WWE’s tapings.
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed