Survivor Series is the one night of the year that Raw and SmackDown Live superstars go head to head in direct competition, or so I’m told.
The problem with all these shows is that we have to work out when they start and finish so we can decide whether we’ll get enough sleep or if we’ll have to call in “sick” on Monday.
What time does it start?
For UK fans, look to the skies at 10pm on Sunday for the start of the pre-show. The main show will begin at midnight, so yes, your maths is correct, we are getting a TWO HOUR pre-show.
For US fans, the pre-show starts at 5pm ET and 2pm PT. The main show starts at 7pm and 4pm respectively.
How long is the show?
There’s no other what to say this, so I’ll just come out with it.
From pre-show start to main show finish, six whole hours will go by.
How can I watch it?
If you’re a WWE Network subscriber, why are you even asking?
If not, you can sign up for a one month free trial, after which its £9.99 a month. You can cancel at any time.
Or, you can pay £14.95 to watch on Sky Sports Box Office.
The pre-show is available on YouTube.
What’s the card?
- Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan
- Ronda Rousey vs Charlotte Flair
- Seth Rollins vs Shinsuke Nakamura
- Team Raw (Ziggler, McIntyre, Balor, Lashley, Strowman vs Team SmackDown (Miz, Mysterio, McMahon, Joe, Hardy)
- Team Raw (James, Jax, Tamina, Natalya, Ruby Riott w/ Bliss as Captain) vs Team SmackDown (Carmella, Naomi, Deville, Asuka, Mystery Partner)
- AOP vs The Bar
- Buddy Murphy vs Mustafa Ali – Cruiserweight Title Match
- Kickoff Show — Team Raw (Roode & Gable, Revival, B-Team, Lucha House Party, Ascension) vs Team SmackDown (Usos, New Day, SAnitY, Colons, Anderson & Gallows)