Triple H was announced as the new head of WWE’s creative team yesterday (July 25) after Vince McMahon retired on Friday, July 22.
As a result, Triple H has a lot more work on his hands, and it seems that work started last night with a large talent meeting, in which he made a number of promises to the WWE roster.
According to a report from Fightful Select, the meeting went really well, and that there is a feeling of great optimism about the post-Vince McMahon era of creative.
While Triple H is the head of creative, he is also the EVP of Talent Relations, meaning he will not just be booking the stars, he’ll be in charge of looking after them as well.
According to the Fightful report, Triple H promised a lot more transparency, something he felt was lacking under the McMahon regime. He also wanted to reassure his wrestlers that he would be as available as possible for conversations about anything.
Lastly, Fightful noted Triple H was keen to promote that he wants work to be a fun environment.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish