Thanks to a recent report, we now know what Vince McMahon thinks of former Intercontinental Champion Big E.
Big E was set to feud with Aleister Black, following Black’s interference in the recent Intercontinental Championship four-way match. Following Black’s WWE release, it was reported that WWE had no plans for Big E.
WrestlingNews.co has stated that they were recently told by a source within the company that Big E is one of Vince McMahon’s favorite WWE talents. As per the source, McMahon will “always find something for him to do”.
Big E started the year as Intercontinental Champion. He was defeated by Apollo Crews (with an assist from Commander Azeez) at WrestleMania 37.
Since his WWE departure, Black has discussed numerous scrapped plans. The former NXT Champion pointed out an interesting hidden detail in his recent vignettes.
Black also shared some unused entrance music that he would’ve debuted in WWE. You can listen to the theme here.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?