WWE celebrated the 20-year anniversary of Rey Mysterio on tonight’s episode of Monday Night Raw from Madison Square Garden.
Rey arrived to the arena with the entire Mysterio family, before he came to the ring alongside Dominik as the rest of the Mysterio family watched from backstage.
Rey then cut a promo about his career, how he broken the blueprint of what a superstar should look like. He then went on to name some of the most important wrestlers in his career.
He then went on to thank his wife Angie, daughter Aalyah and Dominik, as well as the WWE Universe, and especially those live in Madison Square Garden for coming to Raw for his anniversary.
Finn Balor then walked through the crowd, giving Rey a sarcastic round of applause, with Damian Priest joining him at ringside ahead of their tag team match.
"I wouldn't be here without you. And I know you're always watching over me. Thank you, Eddie."@reymysterio #WWERaw #MonthofMysterio pic.twitter.com/LAIglHPqBn
— WWE (@WWE) July 26, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan