AEW’s Wheeler Yuta won the ROH Pure Championship at Supercard of Honor.
Yuta pinned Josh Woods to claim the title following a technical pure wrestling bout.
This appears to further Yuta’s AEW storyline with William Regal, with Tony Khan previously confirming that Regal would be keeping an eye on Yuta at the event.
This marked the fourth new champion crowned during the event, with the ROH Tag Team and TV Championships changing hands, and an interim Women’s Champion determined.
Check out our live coverage for ROH Supercard of Honor right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event