The backstage issues in AEW have been the talk of the wrestling world over the past few days, with tensions reaching boiling point at the All Out media scrum on Sunday night.
CM Punk entered the scrum and unleashed a fiery rant towards Colt Cabana, Adam Page and the executive vice presidents of the company, which led to a backstage fight between Punk, Ace Steel and the Elite.
In a report from Sports Illustrated, everyone involved in the backstage fight has now been suspended by AEW, being Kenny Omega, both Young Bucks, Pat Buck, Christopher Daniels, Michael Nakazawa and Brandon Cutler.
Not listed were Punk and Steel, who will either be added to the list of suspended names, or will be gone from the company by the end of Wednesday night.
The report also notes that Hangman Adam Page had already left the arena by the time the fight had broken out, so for those wondering why he was not involved, that would be the answer.
FTR, who are close with CM Punk, had also already left the building.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm