An update has emerged regarding where Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns was during yesterday’s (December 5) WWE Raw.
While the rest of the Bloodline – the Usos, Solo Sikoa and Sami Zayn – helped to open the show in a confrontation with Matt Riddle and Kevin Owens, the Tribal Chief did not accompany the rest of his stable to the ring.
While the exact reason for Reigns’ absence is not yet clear, we do now know where he was during the show’s taping.
According to PWInsider, Reigns was in Los Angeles with his special council Paul Heyman.
Interestingly, as PWInsider points out, the two’s trip coincides with a trip by former WWE star The Rock to Los Angeles’ SoFi Stadium, where his wife Lauren Hashian sang the National Anthem before an American Football game.
A match between Reigns and the Rock has been on the cards ever since Reigns debuted his Tribal Chief gimmick at SummerSlam 2020.
While there have been no official announcements about a planned match between the two, the assumption is that if it were to happen it would likely take place at WrestleMania 39.
Be sure to stay up to date with all the latest wrestling news by following WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Jey Uso Teases Leaving The Bloodline & Another Match With Roman Reigns
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- PHOTO: Popular AEW Star Spotted Backstage At WWE Royal Rumble
- Report: Pat McAfee Royal Rumble Return Was A Legitimate Surprise
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Top WWE Star To Appear On Logan Paul’s Podcast
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury