While details on the ongoing Cody Rhodes return to WWE saga continue to emerge, one interesting piece of information has been shared via Fightful Select.
According to Fightful, sources within WWE have confirmed that Cody Rhodes has travel arrangements to attend Night 2 of WrestleMania 38, WrestleMania Sunday April 3, 2022 however, that travel plans could change at any moment so plans could easily be altered if his appearance for Night 1 was preferred.
Interestingly, Cody’s own team has denied that report, denying that travel had been set and stating the information from the WWE source was inaccurate.
A new report from PWInsider has stated that not only has Cody Rhodes signed with WWE, but he has also been signed for 10-14 days at this point and is reportedly expected to appear on the Raw brand moving forward from his WrestleMania appearance.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other