It has been reported by Cagesideseats.com that WWE United States Champion Jeff Hardy could be carrying an injury to his lower back.
In a recent interview with the Canton Repository, the ‘Charismatic Enigma’ stated, among other things, that the body part has been bothering him a lot recently to the point where he’d stopped executing his Swanton Bomb on live events.
The extraction of the maneuver from house show events is a wise idea. There’s little point in putting on the finisher for a non-television audience if it’s going to worsen the already niggling gripe.
With recent betting odds favoring three new champions to be crowned at Extreme Rules, it’s looking likely we could see Shinsuke Nakamura claim Hardy’s WWE United States Championship should the injury worsen over the weekend.
WrestleTalk will keep you up to date with this potential grievance should more details become available.
Let us know your thoughts on Jeff Hardy and his latest injury. Do you think he’ll drop the title at Extreme Rules? Maybe you’re of the thought he should take time away to rest? Let us know on Twitter and Discord.
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite