One of the biggest questions surrounding Andrade El Idolo since his AEW debut has been: “Who’s that random bloke that follows him around?”.
No, not Chavo, the other one.
Well, it appears that mystery has been solved by Luchablog, who explained that this man is Jose Garcia, who wrestled in California and Mexico.
He worked as a local talent for WWE a couple of times, under the names Jose Vargas and Andy Tavares.
It was also noted that he wrestled as Principe Orion in Mexico during the mid-2010s.
Thus far in AEW, all he’s done is follow Andrade El Idolo around, carry an iPad, and be a bit mysterious.
Commentary has referred to him as Jose several times so his name does seem to be carrying over.
Andrade faces Pac this coming Friday on AEW Rampage in a match that was originally planned for All Out, but was pulled due to reported health issues.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Banished From NXT After Losing To Tony D’Angelo
- Tony Khan Announces Ricky The Dragon Steamboat To Appear On AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament